iChill Refrigeration Limited is associated with the following organizations:
- The Refrigeration Professionals Guild of New Zealand
- Electrical Workers Registration Board
- Site Safe
- IQP Registration
A few points to consider:
- Check if the company is licenced, insured and safety compliant
- Look for a trusted company where warranties and workmanship will be honoured
- Choose a company who can continue to assist you should you ever need help or repairs in the future
Power Saving & Life Span
- Service your system on a regular basis to maintain maximum efficiency. An un-serviced unit can lose up to 10% efficiency per year.
- Regularly clean our filters, dirty filters cause the unit to work harder therefore using more power.
- Inverter units can save up to 30% – 40% over normal units.
- A regular service program will help increase the lifespan of your unit
- In a coastal setting, consider getting an anti-corrosion treatment